Ms Alice Maier,
- Childhood cancer, complex medical history, and genetic syndromes,
- Neurodevelopmental conditions including:
- Intellectual impairment
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Specific Learning Disorders
- Rehabilitation following brain injury
Alice values an evidence-based approach and continues to actively contribute to clinical research in the field of paediatric neuropsychology. Her research is dedicated to furthering our understanding of the neurodevelopmental impacts of childhood cancer and genetic conditions, as well as how to manage these.
Alice works collaboratively with her patients and their care teams to provide tailored recommendations to best support the individual and their caregivers.